3/19/2010

Waning Crescent Moon

(Toledo, OH) When I first owned my Kodak digital camera I spent many nights taking pictures of the moon in its many phases, and after hundreds of photographs I managed to develop some techniques that produced images of respectable quality. I later grew bored with this photographic subject and moved on to other items to photograph.

I recently viewed the moon on a clear night in the countryside and I decided to set up my tripod for some moon pics. I liked this one the best, and with the help of adjusting the contrast via the GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP) I touched up my efforts.

The moon, of course, does not need to worry about covering its dark circles, though you can visit the http://www.darkcircle-s.com website if embarassing dark eye circles plague you. :-}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home