3/30/2010

Striped Purple Crocus

(Toledo, OH) I also blogged about this beautiful flower on my main blog, but the image continues to fascinate me. I especially liked the contrast between the dark purple hues of the crocus petals with the almost fluorescent yellow of the plant's stamen.

Of course, many folks cannot be bothered by wandering around among the flowers, and they spend more time shopping for insurance deals on sites like estatecarinsurance.com. Don't get me wrong: saving money is important, but I would rather walk barefoot through the crocuses any day of the week.

Then again, I am far from the typical American consumer, as my idea of "great deal" usually involves a shirt or pair of pants I picked up at a resale shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home