3/24/2010

Ripped Jeans

(Toledo, OH) I know that ripped jeans can be the height of fashion in some circles, but growing up ripped jeans meant one thing: you are poor. It was with significant sadness, then, that my favorite pair of jeans wore through and developed a hole.

Now, some of you are suggesting that a visit to the weight loss website http://www.weightlossprogram.net is in order for me, and perhaps you are right, but this particular hole is due to wear-and-tear, not my prodigious abdomen.

So there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

When I was growing up, we sacrificed one pair of jeans in order to obtain the raw material to be able to patch the rest of our jeans.

Back then, we called that being "thrifty" ;-)

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Joey Urban said...

Not that much has changed it pretty much still means your poor. Or that you have no class.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home