1/03/2010

Crushed Front End

(Toledo, OH) It appears that one of my neighbors suffered a significant property loss in the form of a damaged automobile. Given the fact that the car has not moved in a few weeks, I suspect that this person might have chosen the route of cheap auto insurance and passed up on collision insurance.

While the body damage was not extensive, it also appears that the engine was damaged in the accident. I heard the young man trying valiantly to get the car started a few days ago, but this vehicle will likely spend the rest of the winter in an inoperative state.

Yet I am a live-and-let-live person, and I do not spend time policing the neighborhood for abandoned vehicle to report to the City of Toledo. After all, some day I could be in the same unfortunate situation, and busting one's neighbors for petty zoning violations is bad karma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home