7/28/2009

Goldfinch Time

(Toledo, OH) I have struggled to get any decent goldfinch pictures this year, as the little rascals are so quick and jittery that they resist most attempts at getting quality images.

Even the installation of a special feeder for thistle - a favorite seed for goldfinches - has so far been a bust. I am hoping that the arrival of sunflowers will bode well for my finch-seeking photographic behavior. If not, I will have to seek them out at one of the local nature preserves.

1 Comments:

Blogger Middle Aged Woman said...

I have seen a million of these little guys this year. Of course, my neighbor has sunflowers, so that may be why. What kind of camera do you use? I am itching for a Nikon DSLR, but will need to win the lottery first.

WV is stoli. I think you don't drink anymore, so that must be for me...love to the wife.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home