10/22/2008

Ohio Raccoon

(Curtice, OH) As a person who grew up in the highly urbanized city of Detroit in the 1970s, my acquaintance with wildlife was largely limited to trips to the zoo, or running into the occasional rat in a vacant lot. Thus, I am always excited to come across creatures like raccoons, even given their relative frequency in urban settings.

The group of raccoons I encountered the other day were quite disinterested in me, at least so long as I made no sudden moves or approached within about 15 feet of them. I am not sure if the following question has much to do with the reproductive habits of raccoons: does orovo work? However, I needed to find a way to work it into this post, and for all I know there do indeed exist contraceptive devices for these marsupials.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home