5/31/2008

Whitmer Graduation

(Toledo, OH) Several thousand people packed the Seagate Center for the graduation of the seniors of Whitmer High School this afternoon. I was intrigued by the wide variety of people I saw there today, and I found especially interesting the spectrum of clothing worn by those in attendance.

I grew up in a different generation, where a high school graduation was an event that a person was expected to dress up for. It is always, then, a surprise to me when I see people dressed in baggy shorts or mini skirts for a somewhat formal occasion, but I readily admit that I was in the minority today, wearing a suit and tie.

One thing never changes at graduation, though, and that is the market for effective acne treatments. Nothing inspires teenaged drama in its most severe manifestations than an untimely pimple on graduation day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home