9/27/2007

Peanut, a Rescue Chihuahua

(Toledo, OH) Hello! My name is Peanut, and I am a 5-year-old Chihuahua whose owner can no longer care for me and had to surrender me to the veterinarian. I am a loveable boy who walks well on a leash, likes to cuddle, and who is extremely well-behaved.

I am a 15-pound dog who came to the Brooks home today, and I am slowly getting used to the busy new environment. My previous owner trained him on potty pads, so my foster parents are working on a more permanent form of housebreaking. I am in good health, have had all my shots, and have already been neutered.

Please do not think of me as you would Christmas gift ideas, though. I need a family who will take the time to make the right decision about pet adoption.

For more information on adopting me, or any other wonderful rescue dogs, see the Planned Pethood website.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home