6/09/2007

Renascent Rose Bush

(Toledo, OH) I was about to write off this rose bush until it finally began to sprout leaves last week. You can see the stubs of at least a dozen long trunks I cut down when it failed to show greenery, weeks after my other roses began to develop foliage.

Perhaps I will call it "Lazarus."

If there is hope for this bush, there might also be a future for our cordless phone battery. The kids have a habit of leaving the blasted cordless phone all over the house, with the result that it is never charged when people call.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Hooda Thunkit said...

The Lazarus Rose!

I like it.

AS for the phone batteries they will probably outperform the ones left in the cradle.

Deep discharging is often healthy for them ;-)

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home