6/11/2007

Pepper Plant

(Toledo, OH) We have a dozen pepper plants that look like they will survive to harvest, and this is one of the healthiest. Unfortunately, I neglected to put the tags by each plant, and I have forgotten whether this is a bell, habañero, or Jamaican pepper.

I guess I'll just wait and see what develops.

Habañeros, of course, should be used sparingly, as they rate between will rate between 200,000 and 300,000 Scoville units. They are also good for bringing down teenagers with excessive levels of testosterone; I recall one of my children bragging that he could eat any pepper I could grow, and watching his face when he first ate a whole habañero.

Priceless!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Hooda Thunkit said...

Video???

:-]

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home