6/12/2007

Golden Tiara Hosta

Variegated hosta, Golden Tiara; click image to enlarge

(Toledo, OH) Of all the hosta varieties we have planted around the house, none have been as hardy and fruitful as this particular set of plants.

I believe that the variety is known as the "Golden Tiara," but feel free to correct me if I am mistaken.

My wife bought four of these about six years ago, and we now have split them into about four times as many plants. Not bad for about a $15 investment.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous LTLOP said...

Ya gotta love Hostas, easy to grow, hardy and some darn pretty looking flowers. Amazing that there are over 1200 different varieties of Hosta. When I go to the Anderson's garden center I always check out the Hostas. Let me know and if you want we can arrange a trade for some of the varieties I have.

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Shirley said...

Yes, that hosta is a Golden Tiara. I have several and mine are enthusiastic growers, too! I've been uploading pictures of some of my hostas. I'd love to have you stop by.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home