6/09/2007

Getting Inked in Toledo

(Toledo, OH) I have a relative who performs tattoo work, and I had the occasion to watch him in action. The customer is getting a tattoo across her lower back featuring clover leaves and some text.

I have learned, by the way, that the term to describe the location of this particular tattoo is the tramp stamp, although I have no reason to impugn the morals of the pictured young woman.

I have but one piece of advice for would-be tattoo recipients: avoid getting the names of bands, boyfriends, girlfriends, or truck accessories inked on your body. Bands fall out of fashion, and relationships change, so choose something more eternal, such as a religious symbol or your own name.

Or, better yet - stay tattoo-free.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home