6/20/2007

Cursed Traffic Signals

(Toledo, OH) There are some intersections in which motorists know they are unlikely to make the light, such as the Tremainsville /Laskey/ Douglas six-way traffic nightmare in West Toledo.

Still, I can occasionally make this light.

Then there are intersections in which one is all but guaranteed to wait. For me the most annoying light in town is southbound on Secor Road at the I-475 ramps. Invariably I get stopped at this light no matter if I am coming down Secor, or if I turn onto Secor from nearby Monroe Street.

At least I know where I stand. Or sit.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Hooda Thunkit said...

In a traffic flow diagram there are always "orphan" traffic lights that just don't fit any traffic flow scheme, like this one.

Still, the lights are where they are.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home